Powering Responsible Finovation
Austin Capital Bank powers financial innovation that makes a large positive impact at the individual, family, and community level. We power financial solutions for our own proprietary bank brands and our partners’ brands that provide superior products and services with better user experiences. We create your custom solution on our secure Trident platform with strong consumer protection and regulatory compliance built right in. We help you deliver greater benefit at a lower cost to your customers, employees, or members.
Trident Technology Platform
At the heart of Austin Capital Bank’s financial innovation is our proprietary Trident technology platform. The Trident platform is built with a robust scalable micro service architecture interconnected by APIs, allowing the bank to rapidly prototype, test, and deploy innovative financial services both internally and for our partners.
Trident technology allows the bank to securely offer financial services online with true ‘Bank Security’ operational and technology protocols for all personal, credit, and financial information. As part of a FDIC insured bank, both the bank and its information technology are examined directly by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on a regular basis. All accounts and funds managed on the Trident platform are fully insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation up to the highest allowable FDIC insurance limits. Sensitive information stored on the Trident platform is encrypted at multiple levels in the its databases and application layers as well as using a HTTPS/SSL 256 bit encryption layer with web browsers to protect sensitive information while in transit between web browsers and the Trident platform.
As a FDIC insured bank, the financial strength and stability of Austin Capital Bank is regularly examined by both Federal and State bank examiners so you know your partnership with us is secure and low risk.
Credit Strong ( www.CreditStrong.com ) is the first bank brand we launched on the Trident platform. Credit Strong is the reliable way for consumers to establish, build, or rebuild strong credit. The Credit Strong product line builds on the bank’s experience of offering the first nationwide credit builder account. Since 2016 Austin Capital Bank has opened over 50,000+ credit builder accounts. Credit Strong accounts are the first credit builder accounts in the United States offered online nationwide that combine both an installment credit builder loan and a savings account to help consumers build credit and savings simultaneously in a reliable and safe manner.
Austin Capital Bank will be launching multiple new revolutionary financial products and brands in 2019 on the Trident platform.
Custom Built White Labeled Financial Services
The best financial service innovation ideas often come from people outside of financial services. You have the concept; we have the expertise, experience, and platform. Austin Capital Bank provides custom built financial products and services for businesses or organizations that aspire to offer a unique financial service to their constituents. These services are built on Austin Capital Bank’s proprietary technology platform and can be custom configured and branded. Whether you are a company, not-for-profit, government entity, association, or online marketing platform, we can rapidly develop and deploy a custom solution for you in a cost effective manner with robust regulatory compliance and consumer protection.
Why partner with us?
When you partner with Austin Capital Bank you are working directly with a strong and stable FDIC insured financial institution. The founders and executives of Austin Capital Bank have deep expertise in FinTech, banking, technology, and the complexity of regulatory compliance. We have our own cloud-based technology platform that allows us to rapidly prototype and develop a wide array of custom products and personalized user experiences to meet and exceed your specific goals.
Key members of our FinTech team include:
Erik Beguin; CEO and President:
- Successful FinTech innovator and entrepreneur
- Founder of Austin Capital Bank
- Creator of Credit Strong
- Product Manager for commercial payments platform acquired by Bank of America
- Almost two decades of FinTech innovation experience
- Proctor and Gamble Brand Management and New Ventures experience
- Well respected banking and regulatory expert
- One of only 7 bankers nationwide appointed to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection Community Bank Advisory Council
- Appointed to Dallas Federal Reserve Bank Advisory Council
- Member of Texas Bankers Association Government Relations Committee
- Winner of Austin Under 40 award for financial services
Stephanie Rankin; Chief Operating and Compliance Officer
- Regulatory Compliance Expert
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) The CRCM certification is awarded to individuals who demonstrate excellence in the field of bank regulatory compliance.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). The CAMS credential is the gold standard in AML certifications and recognized internationally by financial institutions, governments and regulators as a serious commitment to protecting the financial system against money laundering.
- Over two decades of bank operations and compliance experience
Ernesto Gonzalez; Senior Operations Officer, Payments Specialist and Information Security Officer
- Former Credit Union President
- NACHA Accredited ACH professional (AAP) An Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) is an individual who has a comprehensive knowledge of all areas of ACH, a deep understanding of and experience in one or more specific ACH subjects, and a broad knowledge of concepts that relate to the payments system as a whole.
- Expertise in electronic banking, GLBA , and Cybersecurity for financial institutions
- Over two decades of financial service and insurance experience
To learn more about partnering with us to build your custom product or service