Austin Capital Bank powers financial innovation that makes a large positive impact on the individual, local, and national level. We power financial solutions for our partners that provide superior products and services with better user experiences. We create your custom solution on our secure platform with strong consumer protection and regulatory compliance built right in. We help you deliver greater benefit at a lower cost to your customers, employees or members.
Custom Built White Labeled Financial Services
The best financial service innovation ideas often come from people outside of financial services. You have the concept; we have the expertise, experience, and platform. Austin Capital Bank provides custom built financial products and services for businesses or organizations that aspire to offer a unique financial service to their constituents. These services are built on Austin Capital Bank’s proprietary technology platform and can be custom configured and branded. Whether you are a company, not-for-profit, government entity, association, or online marketing platform, we can rapidly develop and deploy a custom solution for you in a cost effective manner with robust regulatory compliance and consumer protection.
Why partner with us?
When you partner with Austin Capital Bank you are working directly with a strong and stable FDIC insured financial institution. The founders and executives of Austin Capital Bank have deep expertise in FinTech, banking, technology, and the complexity of regulatory compliance. We have our own cloud-based technology platform that allows us to rapidly prototype and develop a wide array of custom products and personalized user experiences to meet and exceed your specific goals.
Key members of our FinTech team include:
Erik Beguin; CEO and President:
- Successful FinTech innovator and entrepreneur
- Founder of Austin Capital Bank
- Product Manager for commercial payments platform acquired by Bank of America
- Almost two decades of FinTech innovation experience
- Proctor and Gamble Brand Management and New Ventures experience
- Member EO (Entrepreneurs Organization)
- Well respected banking and regulatory expert
- Appointed by Federal Reserve Bank of the United States of America to the Community Depository Institution Advisory Committee for the 11th District
- Member of Texas Bankers Association Government Relations Committee
- Winner of Austin Under 40 award for financial services
- Certified Public Accountant
Stephanie Rankin; Chief Operating and Compliance Officer
- Regulatory Compliance Expert
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) The CRCM certification is awarded to individuals who demonstrate excellence in the field of bank regulatory compliance.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). The CAMS credential is the gold standard in AML certifications and recognized internationally by financial institutions, governments and regulators as a serious commitment to protecting the financial system against money laundering.
- Over two decades of bank operations and compliance experience
Ernesto Gonzalez; Senior Operations Officer, Payments Specialist and Information Security Officer
- Former Credit Union President
- NACHA Accredited ACH professional (AAP) An Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) is an individual who has a comprehensive knowledge of all areas of ACH, a deep understanding of and experience in one or more specific ACH subjects, and a broad knowledge of concepts that relate to the payments system as a whole.
- Expertise in electronic banking, GLBA , and Cybersecurity for financial institutions
- Over two decades of financial service and insurance experience
To learn more about partnering with us to build your custom product or service